Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I haven't quite

made the handmade pledge yet, but I have made my first Etsy purchase! And I'm so excited because it's here already - talk about speedy delivery :-)

Today in my mailbox I got this:


which I bought from Pretty Tape. Yep, there's a big ol' doily stamp, some kraft ring stickers, kawaii ninja rabbit labels (!) 16 pages of cute Korean deco stickers, and.......... some lovely washi tape. I've been hanging out for some for the longest time, and now it's in my hands ready to be put on anything and everything :-)

Now I'm going to get stuck into this:


my Week in the Life album. I told myself earlier that there was no possible way I could complete this album without washi tape and ninja rabbits. Hhhmmmm, it seems I have run out of excuses :-)

I have already put them both on this:


More coming soon......

4 comments

  1. Cute sneaks Natalie! Thanks for the link to that Etsy shop - am off to have a look ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sneak peeks look promising ... hurry up and post the finished projects LOL!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh drool drool drool!! love that etsy package and love teh peeps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the peeks here! So many fun little details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails