Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I want to show you

another fabulous entry into my Jolly June Yellow Challenge.

This one is by the amazing Lynnette, who among lots of other things is my boss over at XOXO Girls.


I love her style, and that yellow Studio Calico paper she used in the background is fantastic.
Thanks so much Lynnette for entering the challenge. But never fear, because there's still lots of time to show me your own yellow layout (or card, or whatever really) in the chance of winning an awesome prize that you get to choose yourself!!

See all the details here.

Now, I promised to show you some of my own layouts featuring yellow didn't I? So, taking my cue from Lynnette, here's a couple of older ones using some Studio Calico's goodness.


or how about this one:


Both layouts are created almost exclusively with Studio Calico products. It seems they have a few yellow papers hey?

So why don't you show me what you've done (new or old) that features yellow? I'd love to see them!

6 comments

  1. Hi Natalie! Have just popped over here from HBS to check out your blog and its just gorgeous! Lots of beautiful work to look at! BTW - congrats on your LO published in SC this month, it looks great! I have added myself as a follower and look forward to seeing more of your work here and on HBS! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you make yellow look easy! It's not a hue I turn to often- but MAYBE I'll give it a go! I particularly like your first one- that photo of the girls is soooo sweet! And you've highlighted it to perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all make working with yellow look so easy! Really, though, I enjoy the brightness in Lynnette's layout and how it relates to an energetic and youthful person and the softness of the yellow in the layouts for your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie,

    Thank you so much for the comment on my blog! xx And thank you for being my 50th follower whoop whoop! Your layouts are absolutly stunning! and you are one super talented lady!! with 2 beautiful girlies!xx

    p.s yay for hipstamatic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lovely bright happy pages :-). I'm sure I have something yellow around here ... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE! You debuted my yellow lo on your blog...that is so nice of you Nat. I love how serene your lo's came out and they are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails