Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mozzy Moo

This was another one of those layouts whose design I dreamed up after night shift one week. Not too sure it ever works out exactly like I imagine in my sleep-deprived head, but really happy nonetheless :-)


About a month ago I won a very generous RAK from Lucy Edson - she sent me a box filled to overflowing with goodies she collected together as she was trying to de-stash. And you know what they say about one woman's trash being another one's treasure! So nearly everything on this layout (apart from the alphas and the Webster's pages stickers) came from her prize. Talk about happy mail!!


A lot of the products were unlabelled so I can't necessarily give you the right details, but I think this amazing background paper is from Heidi Swapp (?) It's the kind where it starts off white but as you spray on some Glimmermist the clear embossed pattern shows up. I loved this!!! So totally custamisable (is that a word?!) It's very similar to the papers that Pink Paislee have just released in thier collaboration with House of Three 'Parisian Anthology collection'. I must put these down on my wish list :-)


One cute little transparency, but once again I cannot tell you who it's by I'm afraid. But the coloured stripes are from a Cosmo Cricket Christmas paper, which just happened to match perfectly with the colours I had misted on my background.


And some layered white flowers with an American Crafts (?) chipboard heart.

I'm so happy with how this all came together, and I would like to publically thank Lucy for her incredible generosity. This layout is currently sitting at the top of my favourites list!

7 comments

  1. Wow Natalie, this layout is gorgeous!!! LOVE the background, the doilies and all other details!
    Hooray for Happy Mail!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Natalie!!! This is awesome. The misting, the colors... just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Natalie! I love how you reworked my goodies!! You were right about the paper - it's from Heidi Swapp and I think I splattered some Shimmerz on it but it didn't work - obviously I should have misted it more to make it work! ;)

    The transparency strip is Making Memories and I'm not sure about the flowers - the blue felt one is Prima. I'm so happy to see you enjoyed the RAK and thanks for your generous compliments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic LO!!! I LOVE that paper- may have to search that out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh you do wonders with RAKs! Love your layout and the elements contained within. Hope you will have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty LO!! :) :) :) :) LOVE IT! Hope your enjoying your weekend!! love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!! And I have a piece of that paper in my stash - I'm getting it out right now and misting away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails