Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

An Oopsie

when I accidentally left the camera outside overnight.

It rained.

No more camera :-(

So although I have a few more projects sitting on my desk waiting to show you I'm afraid it's a bit impossible to do that right now.

However, I choose to see the positive side. My husband ordered us a brand spanking new camera today which we should get next week. And like all these things go, it will be better than the last one.

In the meantime, here's a couple of old old things that have been sitting in my "unshared" folder for goodness knows how long now.

 

A couple of cards, and a sneak of a project that I can't yet share......

4 comments

  1. Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm sure the new one will be awesome- but still a total boo. I love the peak & the cards- particularly the doily one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oopsies happen a lot at my house too, but I'm glad it gave you a reason to share these wonderful cards, and...for you to get another camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog and your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are delightful Natalie, and hope your camera gets there asap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails