Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

November Sketch Challenge and a Reminder

I've been a little bit behind this month, or some might say extremely busy, but I've only just completed my November sketch entry for the challenge at Handmade by Suzanne this month.


It is of course based on this amazing sketch designed by our Guest DT, Melinda Spinks.


You can see all the details on how to enter the challenge here. There's a $20 voucher up for grabs, and we've also got a bonus prize too - a handful of Bits and Pieces by Marg.


To create my layout I've used a combination of Cosmo Cricket Togetherness and Sassafras Indie Girl papers and embellishments. It's quite a bright assortment of colours and layers which is a little unusual for me..... but I like it!


The journalling reads "Having grown up on a farm I am used to the feeling of grass beneath my feet and the sun on my face. Now I've lived in Melbourne for 10 years, this is the first place we've had with a backyard" and the title reads "Getting Back To My Roots."

PS. You've got a little under 24 hours left if you want to be included in my own November Giveaway. I'll announce the winner tomorrow.

6 comments

  1. you're only now doing your November page? *giggle* I think I may have mentioned that I am several years behind- with the same pages lying about haunting me for months!!
    started watching an Australia Ballet performance of the Nutcracker tonight & thought of you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout. Good resemblance to the sketch. Thanks for making a comment on my blog the other day. Have a great weekend.

    Leslee in MT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your take on the sketch Natalie, and the bright colours look sensational - GREAT mix of pps! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely take on the sketch - the sunny colours and the little cloud embellishments !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails