Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just the Way You Are

I keep getting that catchy Bruno Mars song stuck in my head.
So what else was I to do but scrap it!


I changed it up just slightly to fit better with my page.
The line of the song goes "Her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining" so I just changed it to 'sun' instead given I had this favourite photo of mine with The Man and Moodles with this lovely sunflare effect.


Oh my goodness am I loving my Silhouette machine. Yes I am!!
For the title I didn't have to buy anything or download anything - it cuts out any font I've already got on my computer. How excellent!!


And do you know what else I love?
The Paper Crush collection by Sassafras! I know it'll be just perfect for all my Valentine's Day needs, but it's so easy to use for lots of other general lovely-type layouts too!


Apart from the base paper (which is by Basic Grey), and the transparent Hambly flowers (below) pretty much everything else on this page is by Sassafras.


oh yeah, and the bling is from Handmade by Suzanne - I've used 'Sunflower' 'Blush' and 'Persimmon'. Next time you put in an order there you really should add a couple of packets of these into your shopping basket. It'll set you back only a couple of dollars (literally!!) and they're a fantastic little detail which I add to nearly all my pages these days.

I am loving this page right now. It's going into my favourites :-)
More Paper Crush projects coming your way soon!!

6 comments

  1. hey thats myfavourite song too!!! lovin your blockish design here natalie!and the soft colours perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh love this! I love the neutral colouts that you always use. Its your trademark I think. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those elements you have in this layout! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty! I'm a little envious that you can cut any font on your computer...! What a fab feature! the pic has such a pretty effect- very much highlighted by your scrapping! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Natalie - and I'm loving how you put that Silhouette to use. I've got one and need to use it way more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunningly beautiful layout and lovely portray of the relationship of your little one and husband.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails