Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Look out!

She's learning to ride a real bike!


Her great grand-parents gave her a bike for her birthday back in September. At the time we didn't have enough room in the car to take it back home with us (they live 2 hours away) so we left it there until Christmas.


Complete with the bike helmet she was then given for Christmas, she had the best time learning to ride it up and down their front garden path.


And like all learners, one of the hardest lessons is trying to keep looking ahead to see where you're going when fighting the temptation to keep looking at your feet :-)


Did I mention in the last post how much I am absolutely LOVING the Paper Crush collection by Sassafras? I don't think I would have been brave enough on my own to combine blue and red and orange and pink, but the colours were just perfect for this photo, and so there's another perfect memory captured in paper form :-)

4 comments

  1. I love this layout!!! Had a look through your blog too, gorgeous work :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous memory to capture.
    I love the flowers behind the photo too : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so adorable, lovely colors and precious photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab page!! Love the splattering and what a lovely memory :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails