Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

All the mommas who profit dollas

Check out my gorgeous girls! Beautiful through and through :-) And I love them bunches.



These are two of my best friends. Over the past 10 years they've been my college-buddies, flat-mates, study-group, brides-maid, drive-me-into-oncoming-traffic, holiday-makers, support-people, Wizards-and-Warlords, dance-partners, arthouse-movie-watchers, Charlie's-Angels and so much more.


Michelle Fowler designed this month's sketch at Handmade by Suzanne and it is FABulous! For once I stuck to the sketch pretty much as it was drawn!! Well.... almost :-) 


I substituted Glimmermist instead of paper to get the three long strips of colour down the centre of the page. And I layered my two photos on top of one another for something slightly different.



Once again, one of the tags on the Cosmo Cricket Upcycle Elements paper was absolutely perfect for my page. And the LilyBee chipboard and Kaisercraft doilies coordinated wonderfully with the other Upcycle papers I've used.


I'm a typography glutton at the moment -  I cannot seem to get enough! If you look through my recent Tumblr updates, they're all wonderful typography pieces. And translating that look onto a scrapbook page has just become so easy now I've got my Silhouette. Love it :-)

Anyway.....
come along and play with us at Handmade by Suzanne. There's so much going on! A MILLION wonderful new arrivals in the store, the amazing Kathie Link is the Guest DT for March, and the sketch challenge proved so popular last month that Suzanne has just upped the prize to a $30 voucher plus free shipping! Check out the details here.

8 comments

  1. The typography is very nice as is the layout. Like the "Surround yourself" quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely!!! the colours work so well together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the long title and the misting colours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous page Natalie!
    love your use of Glimmer mist so feminine and modern <3
    the title is also very interesting!

    TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, lovely!! :) The painty goodness of this + the text + the doily makes me smile! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natalie! Love your work - just had a good ol' snoop of your blog - lovely to work with you on UOAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! You inspire me so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails