Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday's Child

A bit of a flashback for me as I scrapped these pregnancy photos to tell a little story of my labour.


Not about the labour itself, or the gory details of the birth! But a side story of how the minute my mother-in-law found out I was in labour she rushed down (from 2 hours away) to be with Munchy for when the time would come that I had to go to hospital.


And it was just as well she did, because when the time came for me to go to hospital I really had to go! I only just made it in time :-) It was 1am in the morning, so certainly not the time to be ringing around for babysitters, and personally I don't think a labour ward is the place for a three-year-old. But that's just me.


It felt so good to mix and match all these layers on this page. Although looking at it now I'm pretty convinced it doesn't work at all. Oh well! I've always known colour and pattern combo's is not my forte, and I'm cool with that :-) But this was one of those pages I made whilst trying to turn my body clock around for night-duty, so it was about 3am when this came together. Maybe I can blame the delirium I was in!


And at the end of the day it's about the story right?

4 comments

  1. Oh how sweet! And yes what a beautiful story. I am inspired to scrap these moments too now LOL...I love the soft colours again and the embellies. Lovely journalling too. Just beautiful! Hope you are well, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is beautiful- and there is no wrong- just a wonderful memory saved! (and you don't think a labor ward is a good place for a 3 yr old? huh. *giggle*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love your Layout!! what a lovely memory to scrap about....
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful and I love that bling word on the ribbon. The 'pursuit' LO is also just goregous - so pretty and fresh and lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails