Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

If you go into the woods today


Playing with more Sassafras goodies. I can't get enough! I truly do love their products (and did you see my layout on their blog the other day? eeek!!)


I used this inspiration piece from the Scrap the Girls challenge to guide me. I loved the idea of all those clustered layers of whimsicle creatures and bright happy colours.


Putting all my left-over Foldies to good use!


And an equally whimsical and happy topic to scrap about..... Munchy shouting her teddy-bears to a picnic :-)


She was the perfect host. She laid out a picnic blanket, lined them all up and fed them in turn. I tell you that girl can be determined and decisive and strong-willed, but she also has a compassionate heart and a caring nature. Much like her mum really :-)

9 comments

  1. LOVE the layout Natalie & thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog! Love your unusual blog background too but forgot to tell you that last time LOL...I am also a huge Sass fan & am dying to see your layout there! Will go take a look from my link 'cos your link isn't working - not sure if it is just for me but maybe you better check it - it just comes up with a "can't be displayed message". Hope you've had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Natalie!! Love all the layering and clustering, thanks for entering STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just awesome and I have to say to represent Sass SO WELL! Your layouts have this wonderful softness to them. Just LOVE coming here and looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous...what a great looking cluster

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful and dreamy and sweet - I do so love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout! So beautiful! Thanks so much for your visit to my blog!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love all the flowers and bits and pieces here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous layout, love the layering...so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails