Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Sleepless in Seattle???

We just recently moved to the country town of Sale so that I can work in the hospital here for the next 6 months. I moved down first and then The Man and the girls followed a couple of days later.


On the first morning after they had woken Munchy started up a conversation with a mouthful of Weetbix......
"I couldn't sleep last night. I stayed awake for about 80 hours"
"Oh dear" I said, "what did you do?"
"I played with Moodles for a bit. When she fell asleep I just sat there and held her warm little hands."

It melted my heart, and I just knew I had to scrap this page to capture the moment :-)


Supplies: 
Basic Grey Basics in the very background.
The base cardstock started off white until I embossed it and inked it and dribbled paint down it!
All the alphas are from The Girl's Paperie.
And the flowers are Prima.


Love my sweet little girls.
xx

4 comments

  1. Wow, that is just totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww! How sweet is that!! A gorgeous page to record the sweetness too Natalie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very touching! That's a memory to hold on to as they get older and begin to bicker. :) Love the soft treatment of the paper and the journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that warms MY heart!! what a sweet girl- and an equally sweet lo to remember it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails