Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mid-Week Sneak

I told you how we're starting to do daily challenges now at Scrapz.biz rather than weekly right? So today was my first day of setting the rules! Yeeeeee!!! And the first challenge for me was 'Fetch a Sketch' which of course involves supplying a sketch......


.... and a page to inspire you. I also get to choose added criteria to go along with the theme which is "On Your Bike" this week. This doesn't mean you have to scrap bike pictures though, and instead I've got some recent photos of Munchy's new scooter which she received for her birthday. My added criteria is to include something on your layout which has a sense of movement.


If you're a little confused, or just curious then you can check out my full challenge and page along with some ideas on what 'a sense of movement' means over here :-) Every challenge entry goes into the draw to win one of the monthly store vouchers. Whooop!

And speaking of sketches......
The October 1st challenge is up at Once Upon a Sketch. The journaling challenge is to WRITE  2 noteworthy (to you anyway) events of the past week. Your journalling can be as long as you wishThere is NO limit to how much journalling you include but in order to qualify as a winner for this challenge, we must see AT LEAST 1 SENTENCE of journalling on WHY each event was noteworthy. 
It's to go along with this sketch

And apart from just checking out the challenge you really need to go over to the blog and see everything that's happening. For a start we've got Julie Fei Fan Balzer as our Guest DT this month!!! EEeeekkkkK!!!! One of my all-time scrappy idols! Then there's all the new DT announcements! And of course, all the information about the prizes on offer this month, including this prize pack from Nikki Silvils (among many others!)



So plenty of things to keep you occupied right?

2 comments

  1. Ohw thes new layouts looks fun, maybe I will try one of them when I have time to scrap again cause now time is going to fast :)

    I want to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

    xxx
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog scrap, greeting from Belgium

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails