Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

The one with Nadia's verse, a Guest DT spot and a Rainbow challenge!

A little while ago now a dear scrappy friend of mine suffered a family tragedy and needed some extra love and support. In true scrapping style a bunch of us rallied around and decided to put together a "Golden Album" for her. We each made a page of hope and encouragement (in preference to sympathy) so she can sit back and flick though it when she's feeling a little down. This is the page I made for her, featuring the all new Picadilly collection from Basic Grey.


In other news, I'm totally chuffed about being featured as a Guest Designer for Imaginarium Designs! Wooo hoo! Their chipboard totally rocks - it's great quality; intricately cut without getting all that black stuff all over you, and there's about a MILLION designs to chose from :-)

Here's some sneaks of their chipbaord in action on some recent pages......




but you can check out the whole feature on me here!
You can also browse through what's on offer through their blog or shop. They're currently holding a DT call at the moment too which would be totatlly worth applying for... trust me ;-)

Inspiration image via Pinterest.

And lastly, I've been put in charge of this weeks Scrap a Rainbow challenge at Scrapz.biz! I decided on this dreamy colour combo of grey, pink, green and blue and made my layout using Studio Calico's Countryside and State Fair collections. See my full page and all the challenge details over here.

1 comments

  1. Oh that is such a sweet thing you all did for Nadia... absolutely beautiful and such a lovely verse! Beautiful work as always Nat :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails