Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

And to All a Good-Night

Just popping in real quick here to share some super-speedy Christmas cards I had to whip up when I realised Munchy needed some to give to her Kindergarten teachers.


First up I stamped one big ol' sentiment, added some Fancy Pants rub-ons, sprinkle some Silver Maya mist et voila...... DONE!


And thank goodness for my Silhouette sketch pens! Add some blank cardstock, press a button and call it finished :-) That's the kind of quick card that's easy to impress with hey?


So from my Little Elphs to all of yours I wish you a Merry Christmas wherever you are and however you celebrate. Thank you for your ongoing support, your kind words of encouragement and your friendship.


I leave you with a little sneak peek into my December Daily that I plan to share with you over the next week. So happy to have undertaken this project. You'll understand my satisfaction even more when I show it to you......... :-)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails