Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Coffee anyone?

When I heard that one of the weekly themes for November at Scrapz.biz was going to be "Wild About...."  I just knew that was the perfect opportunity to scrap this recent photo I took of my coffee cup!! (surely that's only slightly crazy right?)


The challenge I was assigned to go along with the "Wild About.." theme was the Scrap a Rainbow challenge which is essentially a colour combo along with an inspiration pic.

Inspiration image via Pinterest.

I have to admit, I worked a little backwards on this one. As I said, I chose the picture I wanted to scrap first, then I worked out what papers I wanted to use, then I went searching (via Pinterest) for an inspiration picture that would work!! Now that's not usually the way I would do it, but I was so determined to scrap my coffee cup :-)


You see, coffee most certainly is one of the things I am "Wild About" and I do believe a good coffee cup goes a long way towards your enjoyment of that coffee. I mean, everyone has their favourites right? When we recently moved to the country for 6 months we knew that the house was already coming furnished, so I packed up all my old mugs and put them into storage for the time.


But when we arrived and I found out that 'furnished' just meant they it came with a few odds and ends from the hospital pantry from the looks of things, I immediately had to go out and find a new cup! It's funny how little things like that can make all the difference right?



And so that's the story of why I'm Wild About my Coffee Mug. You can click on my supplies to be taken to the Scrapz.biz store to check them out yourself. Lots of lovely Studio Calico Countryside and State Fair here, and some gorgeous Prima bling.


Supplies:

2 comments

  1. Have to agree with you :o)

    Awesome work. LOVE those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Nati! It's such a cool design and the colours are gorgeous!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails