Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

(Five?) tags of Christmas

Last year I wrote in my December Daily that I think doing Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas might just become a new tradition. Hhhhhmmmmmm....... so that lasted all of a year!


Don't get me wrong, I love and adore his tags, and I've thoroughly enjoyed doing them last year (here's a link) and the year before that (another link). Unfortunately working 50-60 hours a week doesn't leave much time for Tim's tags!


But presents still need to be wrapped and labelled, and there is a certain expectation from the family that I'll do something special, so it turned into some very quick and simple Tim-inspired tags this year.


Thank you kraft resist paper that already came with layers of design. And thank you Silhouette machine which made cutting multiple Christmas shapes a breeze!


Otherwise they're just topped off with some splatters of Glimmermist and some buttons, jewels or beads. I'm sure you can see my pattern developing here. Just imagine a few more which are variations on the theme :-)


Oh and speaking of December Dailies...... guess who is just about finished??!!!!
I'll share that one later!

2 comments

  1. Nati your Christmas tags are fabulous!!! Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags Nati! Merry xmas to u & ur family XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails