Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Make Believe

By some lucky intervention I was assigned the "Scrap a Rainbow" challenge twice in a row at Scrapz.biz (with the change of months you see). So this time around I came up with this........


The theme is "I'm Dreaming Of......." which I chose to interpret in my layout as a dreamy, breezy, soft and whimsical design about playing and using our imagination.


And as you can see, my colours are red, pink, cream and teal. That inspiration picture is gorgeous don't you think? It's straight from my Pinterest boards.


Lots of painty layers in the background. Gee I had fun with making a creative mess here :-) Those cute fuzzy clouds are from my friend Aga's shop - I've ordered about a million more! They add a great texture and became my main teal focus on this page.


Now I really wanted to use those Pink Paislee Woodshop alphas in my title, but I've already used up all my A's, so I substituted in an upside down V instead...... could you tell?!!! *LOL* Then there's just lots of other bits and pieces I found around my very unorganised scrap room.


I just loved this tree with blossoms and bird so much on this page that it's already inspired me to make a card version. I'll share that with you real soon (I haven't photographed it yet!). But in the meantime if you want to play along with my "Scrap a Rainbow" challenge then you've got until the end of January to join in to win a Scrapz.biz voucher. Read all the details about my challenge here.

Supplies:

3 comments

  1. I totally didn't notice the upside down "v", I had to go back to see! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always LOVE your work. Soooo stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. like very much yur journaling and the branch with flower.. a very beautiful spring page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails