Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

All my Happiness Belongs to You

I think this is my last product challenge page of my series to share with you....


The theme 'ingredient' for this particular week at Scrapz.biz was flowers.
Eeeeekkk! Do you know how much that one in particular scared me?! I don't really do flowers much on my layouts. Or at the very least, I don't do flowers like what immediately springs to mind (if your mind works like my mind!) I don't do Prima-ish romantic chic, shabby, vintage, pretty pages anyhow.


But lucky for me, my particular challenge that week was to do a "Scrap Write Now" which is all about focusing on the words in your layout. And that, I can do!


So after drawing some quote inspiration from my boards at Pinterest (that's a little title/journaling trick of mine to be honest) I set to making this page all about my advice to my children to follow their dreams, and not thinking about flowers at all.


And you know what? In the end I actually include a whole packet of flowers! And..... they're PRIMA! So apparently I am the kind of person who can create a Prima-ish kind of page! LOL!

Supplies:

5 comments

  1. Beautiful page, Natalie! And love the words too. Your daughters are so lucky to have such amazing pages which have been made with so much love to see them through their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful! I love the pops of colour against the soft pink background - amazing work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny girl:) You do flowers beautifully...& it's LOVELY to see not so overthetop flowers, but subtle, 'there' ones:):):)....oh, & loving that big scalloped edge:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely page - love the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe Natalie - we are soul mates! I don't think that I do 'prima' style flower LOs well, but I love looking at others amazing Prima-ish pages lol. I absolutely LOVE your style and this page is beautiful. The colours are perfect and I love the journaling too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails