Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Baby Month

We've been celebrating Baby Month for all of April over at Scrapz.biz with a new challenge every day, which means I've got 4 baby projects to share with you over the next few days.


When I volunteered myself for my various projects I didn't realise at the time that I didn't put my name down for any of the layout challenges! They were all off-the-page types! But that seemed crazy so at the last minute I changed one of them which I'll show you a little later.


But the first one I challenged the girls with was to make this Baby Card Storage Box. If you're anything like me you've got tonnes of cards saved from various events, but you're just not quite sure what to do with them?!


So this turned out to be a cute way of storing a bunch of them at a time. I think I'll make one for each of the girls and then jam as many cards in there as it can hold! It's heaps easier to put together than it looks. I followed this tutorial by Betsy Veldman but made it a lot bigger to fit in all these commercial cards.


I'm even thinking I'll get Moodles to colour in this image on the front, just to add her own personal touch :-)

Supplies:

2 comments

  1. Love this! Such a great idea, and really pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is simply gorgeous!
    What a great idea, I love the vintage feel to it!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails