Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Proud as a Peacock

Moodles is two and a half. And she's at that stage where she's trying to figure things out and do it for herself. Even things which are clearly beyond her ability, and which cause me to immediately try and jump in and help. She pushes me away and emphatically states "by myself!"


It's fabulous of course. I'm glad she's pushing herself and learning fast. It can be totally frustrating at times too - especially when I'm in a hurry! LOL!


So in celebration of her growing independance I made this layout. It's pretty much all Crate Paper, a mixture of a few lines. That peacock was what captured my imagination to begin with, and I cut it out of one of the Random papers.


And speaking of being as 'proud as a peacock'.... Moodles is not the only one ;-) I am honoured to say that I was selected as one of the new Design Team members at Flourish with a Bling! My introduction went up on the blog today.


I can't wait to get started with them so I can feel free to add rhinestones and pearls and flourishes to all my layouts!! Hheeee.... it really is exciting times around here. With all my changes in Design Teams right now, I'm thinking some bloggy changes are in order too. Hhhmmmmmmm.........

6 comments

  1. Wooooot Congratulations :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you over there....well done:):) That will be fun!!!! I still remember that "I can do it myself" stage...so cute! LOVE that fussy cut peacock:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page Nat and CONGRATULATIONS on your new DT spot. Fabulous news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to be on the DT alongside you Natalie :) you are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved visiting here!! Some fantastic layouts!!! LOVe the every child is an artist one!!! So creative!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout! And fantastic idea to preserve!
    I can't wait to see your work at FWAB!
    scrappy hugs from your FWAB buddy,
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails