Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Amazing Grace

Have you ever done monochrome layouts? I think they've got to be one of the hardest styles to perfect, I know I find it quite hard myself. I think this layout is about as close as I get!


Studio Calico's Boardwalk kit was filled with lots of greens and blues and I think I managed to get about 7 different patterned papers on this layout (that was my challenge to myself; use up more of my old kits)


Not to mention my other challenge to myself, which is about doing more boy layouts about my nephew. I've called it Amazing Grace and used some of the lyrics for the 'journaling'. It was quite a rough journey to bring this little boy out into the world but I thank God for His providence and protection over my sister during that time.


And speaking of which, my sister and her family could really use your prayers right now if you're so inclined. They need even more healing and guidance right now. Much appreciated.

xxx

4 comments

  1. Praying. Also, just realised you had the S Friends challenge on your side bar. Great idea. Duh! Why do I not see or think of these things myself???!!! Gonna update blog now....oh, & you've got pretty close to doing mono...& it IS hard:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is soooo beautiful! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nat this is just precious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails