Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Story of a Beautiful Friend

Just popping in quickly to share with you the first of the cards I made with my Scrapbook Kits With a Difference October Kit.


I seem to struggle with adding flowers to my layouts, but I find that cards are the perfect way to use them. They're certainly too beautiful to go to waste! And what I also really loved were the Manor House leaves that came in the kit - so I knew they needed to shine as well (I just toned down the brightness of them by covering them in white Tim Holtz Distress Stain!)


There's still plenty more creations left with this kit my friends, so watch out for that coming your way soon!!
Photobucket

4 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails