Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Story of the Twinkle Moments

Just popping in quickly today to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. We've been very busy here opening presents, singing carols, Skyping the grandparents, putting the turkey on to roast and generally creating precious family moments.


But thank goodness for some down-time as well while the kids are off playing with all their new toys. If you've got 5 minutes to spare then you might be interested in checking out my latest video tutorial on how I put together this Christmassy layout.



It captures the whole process including how I made these 3D stars, which ultimately became the feature embellishment on my page.


Although I don't think they would have made such an impact without the fabulous FWAB Jasmine flourish sparkling away beneath it.


All my other supplies came from Scrap Friends, and the Silhouette files came from the latest JBS digital release. I'm just loving all these designs and can't wait to see what's coming for January.


But in the meantime I'm wishing you all a safe and joyous Christmas season, celebrating the Saviour's birth with those you cherish. I'm off to .....

Funny thing. I was about to write I'm off to prepare the table for lunch. But in actual fact at that moment I had to jump up and save my white walls from the green handprints that Moodles was about to leave after she discovered my Prima chalk inks...

Yep, that sounds about right doesn't it? Merry Christmas everyone!

Photobucket
Supplies:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful! I love how you have created Christmas magic without the use of tradition Chrissy colors. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great video nat, and love the design structure of the layout. thanks for sharing, perfecto!!!
    ava g

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails