Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Reveal Day Shopping List

So the countdown is on and the May Studio Calico Camelot Kits are going to be released real soon! Love this time of month don't you? The excitement is building and my fingers are itching to get clicking. I always use this time to start bundling things into my cart so I can just hit "Checkout" after I've popped in an Add On (or two!) I may or may have 14 things in my cart already... not even joking! Let me share some of the things that have caught my attention lately....


  1. Kelly Purkey designed this fabulous Craft Die for her upcoming Sketchbook Class. It punches out these cute 1" circle embellishments that I just want to sprinkle everywhere!
  2. I'm really excited about my Sketchpens again after using them in my experimental card I shared earlier in the month. These new Glitter Pens have got my mind whirring with possibilities.
  3. Studio Calico are on the verge of their new release "South of Market" with product expected to start shipping in mid-May. You can pre-order the Whole Bundle now though (yes, every paper, letter sticker and embellishment!) for a very reasonable price and with FREE domestic shipping!
  4. The members started talking about the Zig Wink of Stella Brushes on the boards one day and before the sun set Studio Calico had promised to order them in! They've arrived, but I anticipate they're going to go really fast. Better get yours now ;-)
  5. I've been falling more and more in love with the Cosmo Cricket Patterned Vellum Pad every time Julie Comstock adds a new picture on her Instagram account. So many things I want to make with this.
  6. Coming full circle I'm ending my list with another Kelly Purkey designed product - this time it's her Journal Cards. Can you tell I'm really REALLY excited about the Sketchbook Class?

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails