Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Studio Calico May sneak peek!

So I'm super excited to be back on board and contributing to the Studio Calico May gallery which is about to go live in another 24hours or so!

The May kits are called Jolly Holiday and the Mood Board will give you an idea of what it's going to look like..

 photo May16_blog_zpso3qyl6e0.jpg
So fun and bright right?

Anyway, so I'm working with the Stationary Kit (it's what used to be the Card Kit, but it's a little different these days) and I got sent stamps and dies and a 4x6" paper pad to get creative with.

Here's the sneaks of some the cards I've created....





That last one? Don't even ask!

But I'll see you at reveal tomorrow right? ;-)
You can check out more sneaks in the Creative Team Gallery HERE.


PS. Massive savings on ALL the digital products in the shop for today only. Check it out HERE.

xx
Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails