Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Catching up with Project Life



Forgive me whilst I try and get a little more up to date with posting some layouts here on my blog. This double page spread dates back all the way to February!

j

I'm pulling pocket page protectors out of my stash and trying to get through what I already have, so each page is a different configuration which makes for a little bit of a challenge! Mainly because with these 4x4" pockets I need to mix in some patterned paper rather than just depend solely on my Studio Calico Documenter kits.


But whenever there's a standard-size pocket then that's what I'm reaching for. I'm trying to kill off a few more of those too!
This kit here is called Film Club and was released back in April, so the exception is that February card which I pilfered from the Savannah Documenter Kit.


So then I try and find a patterned paper collection that will coordinate with the colours in the cards and so here I'm using the Pinkfresh Studio Felicity and Life Noted collections. Pretty much all the embellishments you see here are from those collections too.


Personally I just find it easier to create this way. Sticking to only one or two kits or collections means I don't need to make a thousand choices of which product to use, and it means everything coordinates together nicely!

As you can see my Project Life pages are heavy on the photos and journaling which sometimes means it looks a little less 'pretty', but I think it's much more important that I document these stories for future reference rather than worry about what my page looks like ;-)


Anyway, for now I've got pages made up until April, so hopefully I'll be back here again real soon sharing some of them with you!

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails