Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

January Jot Magazine Mood Board Challenge

It's a brand new year of Mood Board Challenges at Jot Magazine and we're starting off with this cool and crisp colour combination of royal blue, raspberry, peach and grey. Don't you love it?


I used it to inspire the colours behind this card I (rather ashamedly) whipped up on the day of the wedding! But trust me, if you're a last-minute crafter like me, then having a Mood Board colour combo and a few trusty Sizzix dies will save your butt every single time. It means I had this card done and dusted in no time at all!


 I didn't forget to add what's fast becoming my signature touch of a scattering of sequins at the end.


If you want to check out the full version of this card, plus a tutorial on how it all came together, then check it out on the Sizzix Lifestyle Blog right HERE!

And if you're desperate to play along with the Mood Board challenge at Jot Magazine now that you've seen the inspiration then you can check out all the details HERE! There's a generous prize pack on offer from Corbett Creations Wood Veneers!


Photobucket

1 comments

  1. Super pretty Natalie! Awesome interpretation, it definitely has that beachy, cottage feel to it even though there's nothing nautical on the card. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails